The Basic Report is provided when the game is synced with Hive, even if you do not send the log.
- Default indexes provide indexes that can be generated based on sales and login logs.
- Route: Analytics > Basic Report
Basic Report Screen Guide
※ Some data are masked for security reasons.
- The real-time index exposes data from midnight to the point where the user accessed the corresponding page (based on KST).
- Data are updated every 2 minutes but you should refresh the page to check the changed data if you’re staying on the same page for a long period of time.
- The indexes you can check are Revenue, DAU, NU and PU.
- The difference from the time period of the previous day is displayed in figures and percentages at the bottom.
Price Option Settings
- USD: Displays figures related to revenue in US dollars.
- KRW: Displays figures related to revenue in Korean Won.
- The price option will be applied both on the real-time index and detailed index.
Detailed indexes allow you to check detailed information on the game’s sales and login. Below is a filter area to search for detailed indexes.
You can set the date on which you want to display the index. Dates are based on KST.
- Day: Searches for graphs on a day-to-day basis. You can select up to 90 days.
- Week: Searches for graphs on a weekly basis. You can select up to 12 weeks. 1 week refers to the duration from Sunday to Saturday. If the starting date is not Sunday, from the day you selected until Saturday will be considered as the first week. In the same way, if the end date is not Saturday, from Sunday to the day you selected will be the last week of the selected week.
- Month: Searches for graphs on a monthly basis. You can choose the period without any limit.
Indexes are generated based on the log collected from Hive.
- Data of the index may change depending on the selected date format (day, week, month). Below is an example of an AU and all other indexes are equally affected.
- When you select “Day”: Refers to Daily Active User
- When you select “Week”: Refers to Weekly Active User
- When you select “Month”: Refers to Monthly Active User
- Revenue: The product price information to calculate the revenue is based on the price information registered by the business development department.
- AU: Active User, The number of active users
- In case of individual module games, DAU is measured as 1 if a user creates 5 guest accounts and sync them to 1 membership account. Only some Com2uS games are designated as individual module games.
- For Hive SDK 1 and 4 games, DAU is measured as 5 if a user creates 5 guest accounts and sync them to 1 membership account.
- AU (Based on the device): Measures based on the number of devices instead of active user’s account.
- NU : New User, The number of new subscribers per game.
o If it’s an individual module game, the moment that the guest account plays for the first time will be measured as NU before transferring.
- NU (Based on the device): The number of devices of new subscribers per game.
- It doesn’t refer to the number of new subscribers based on the device.
- The NU value may be higher compared to the NU (based on the device) if there are many users that reset the game and start from the beginning.
- PU: Purchase User, The number of users who make purchases
- NEW PU: The number of new users who make purchases
- ARPDAU : Average Revenue per Daily Active User
- ARPPU : Average Revenue per Purchase User
- Purchase Conversion Rate: Purchase User per Active User, The rate of users who make purchases among users who access the game daily
- Number of purchases: The total number of purchases made by users.
- Revenue per case: Total revenue amount/number of purchases
- Average number of purchases: Number of purchases/number of users who make purchases
Country, Server, Market
The index value will change according to the selected country/server/market.
- Country: Selects a country to search.
- Server: Selects the game server to search.
- Market: Selects a market to search. A list of markets in which the corresponding game was released will be displayed.
- Select All: Selects all categories.
- Sum: The total value that’s not filtered will be displayed.
- You can multi-select only one type of a filter regarding the country/server/market filters.
- If you selected multiple countries, you can only select one category of the sum for servers and markets.
- If you multi-select, tables and graphs that compare based on the relevant filter will be generated.
- For servers, you can only “sum” at the moment, and we’re preparing it to be used on games that are applied with v4 authentication.
Indexes of the corresponding user’s data will be displayed if you select segments or snapshots. You can find out more information on the segment by clicking here.
- How to select a segment
- Click on the unfold button in the Select Segment to show a button that you can use to select segment and snapshot.
- Select a segment and a snapshot of your choice and the index will be exposed as the corresponding user’s data.
- If you only select a segment and search, the amount of time spent searching for data may take longer since users of the segment are being extracted and data are being searched in real-time.
How to Save Filters
You can save filters for indexes that are frequently used to load them quickly instead of setting up conditions every time.
- Select an index, country, server, market and a segment you want to save and click Save. The designated date won’t be saved as a filter.
- Below pop-up will appear when you click Save. You can enter the title for the filter and click Save.
How to Load Saved Filters
- You can select the saved filter from the filter list that appears when you click button on the left of the Filter Settings.
- Click the title of the filter you saved and it’ll automatically reflect the corresponding filter’s select value.
- You can use [X] Button to delete the filter.
Checking Detailed Index
Select a filter of your choice, click Search and a table that looks like the image below will be shown.
- Click () and a table and a line graph that looks like below image will be shown together.
- Click () button and the graph will be changed to a bar graph like below.
Differences between Tables (Sum of Country/Server/Market vs. Selecting Multiple Countries)
- An example of a table where you select to sum up all countries/servers/markets
- All indexes are shown on one table.