How to Use Chat Abusing Detection Feature in Hive TalkPlus
The chat abusing detection feature can be applied to services using Hive TalkPlus.
What to Prepare
- Before using the chat abusing detection feature, you must complete the following two items by referring to How to Use Hive TalkPlus.
- Register App Center service
- Hive TalkPlus Settings (Refer to the Hive Talk Plus Guide)
How to Sync Chat Abusing Detection System
- To access the TalkPlus dashboard, select a game from the Hive Console > Hive TalkPlus > TalkPlus Management menu, and then go to the TalkPlus dashboard.
2. Select a game to sync from Apps on the TalkPlus dashboard.
3. Select the webhook menu for the selected game.
4. Enable the webhook function, and enter the address below in the URL. Then check the message item and click Save.
※ The content of chat abusing detection will be different depending on the application of the TalkPlus filter.
E.g.) When there is “TalkPlus” in the chat message when the “TalkPlus” is entered as a filtering word
|Recognize in TalkPlus||Recognize in chat abusing detection||Detection Result|
|Block Activation (A-1)||Recognize and block||Not recognized as undelivered message||No detection target|
|Activating substitution (A-2)||Recognize and replace with ****||****||Detection Results: Masking|
|Disabled (B)||TalkPlus||TalkPlus||By the detection results|
5. Use the chat abusing detection feature via Hive Console > AI Service > Chat Abusing Detection.