Bundle Restriction is a system that enables you to restrict many Hive members at once. The restriction will be applied for all games linked with Hive.
- Uploads a CSV file that includes UID, DID, or a Hive ID. The number of UIDs/DIDs/Hive IDs searched will be displayed when you upload.
- Enter the reason for restriction and select restriction reason, period, game and country. “Game” means that the user has been restricted due to a certain action in the corresponding game. It doesn’t mean that the user is restricted only from that game. “Country” also shows log data and not the real countries.
- When you click Proceed, a number of cases where the restriction was successful/failed will be displayed.
Search Block Record
- Select the date/period you want to search for.
- You can search based on the information you set up when processing the restriction.
- A list of users who were blocked based on the set period/information will be displayed.