You can set up the board category and page for different languages. Normally, the category and page consist of 1 Depth and 2 Depth respectively, allocating similar pages into categories. But 1 Depth can be used for the page for external links, etc.
Menu: Console > Community > UI management > Menu management
- General board: A general board where posts and comments that include text and media can be uploaded.
- Image board: A board with the same functions as the General Board, but every post must include an image, and the list of posts will be displayed as images.
- Video board: A board where only videos can be uploaded. Only administrators can post on this board due to operational risks.
- Comment board: A board where only texts can be entered in posts and comments.
- Link: Used to post an external link. Link can be set up differently for each language.
- Permissions can be set up differently for each board. Viewing permissions must be greater than editing permissions.
- Anyone: Permission that grants access to anyone. However, uploading posts is only available to logged-in members. Only viewing permission can be used.
- Members: Permission that grants access to members only.
- Admin: Permission that grants access to administrators only.
Board default image settings
- You can set up the default images by board for the key posts displayed at the top of the board. It will be applied with the image added to the post if you add them separately in the post.
- Show/hide the add comment UI
- Set up the header for each board. You can enter different headers for each language as well as multiple headers for each board.
Main Page Management
You can set up the image resources and options displayed on the main page of the community.
Menu: Console > Community > UI management > Main page management
- Homepage image: Image shown at the top of the main page. You can enter separate ones for the PC and mobile versions. If no image was added to the mobile versions, the PC version will be displayed with an adjusted resolution.
- Show title (mobile): Show/hide game title text on mobile. Used if you do not want the text to hide the homepage image.
- Coupon exchange: Show/hide the coupon exchange button. The coupon exchange button is exposed to users with PlayerID when set up. Clicking the button will redirect you to the coupon exchange. No additional info is required as the relevant info is transmitted automatically.
- Brand site: Show/hide the brand site button. It is not exposed in the in-game webview even if it is set to use.
- Language: Choose a language from the 16 provided.
- Show copyright: Enter the company info to be shown in the copyright footer.
- Preview language/type: Used when the administrator wishes to check the actual UI after completing all settings. This option is not available in the actual service.
- Title: Enter the game name to be used in the community title. Please enter the game name only as it is displayed as ‘Game Name + Official Community (language)’.
- YouTube link: Enter the URL to be displayed in the YouTube section. You must enter the Embed URL provided by YouTube. (Share > Copy and enter Embed URL)
- Center main boards: Select 2 main boards to be displayed in the center.
- PC web main boards: Select boards to be displayed in the main boards at the top of the PC browser. You can select up to 4, but this area will not be shown if you do not select any.
- Social media: Enter the social media directory to be displayed in the footer.
- Download: Select the store and type
- Banner name: Banner name set up for console management which is not exposed to the user.
- Banner type: Select the main banner or main pop-up banner. Portrait images can only be added to the main pop-up banner and are only shown on mobile. Landscape images will be shown if none are added.
- Default language: If a banner image has not been added for a certain language, it will be displayed as the image of the default language. Select None if you do not wish to use this feature.
- Activate: Show/hide the banner. Banners will not be shown if set to OFF.
You can use frequently used information by adding a template. You can add templates for each board/language, and they will only be applied to posts created by the administrator. If it is set to the default template, the template is shown automatically when creating admin posts, and you can also switch to other templates manually.
Manage Admin Nickname
Set up the nickname and profile that the user will see when uploading a post on console as an administrator. If you enter the PlayerID, you can also log in using the Hive account of the PlayerID entered on the front page to create posts/manage comments. However, the validity of the PlayerID or whether the PlayerID is being used by a user cannot be confirmed on this page.