Hive supports the following advertising modules to allow game companies to display ads in their games and earn advertising revenue:
- Hive Adiz
- Hive Adkit
Hive Adiz is and advertising module provided by Hive to make displaying ads easier offered by AdMob. It can be easily integrated into games with simple Hive console settings and has the following features:
- You can display various types of ads such as interstitial, banner, and native ads without having to implement each ad form separately.
- Provides APIs to display AdMob ads, and there’s no need to enter the ad unit ID value when calling the API.
- Ad unit ID values can be changed quickly and conveniently. The changes of ID values made in the Hive console are reflected in the game immediately after executing the initialization method.
- Provides templates for frequently used sizes in banner ads, native ads, etc.
- You can activate test mode with just one line of code, and test ads immediately without any other setup after enabling test mode.
Hive Adkit is an advertising module that improves the convenience and usability of advertising modules provided by AD(X) or ADOP for games using the Hive SDK. It is divided into Hive Adkit for AD(X) and Hive Adkit for ADOP, with the following features:
- Hive Adkit for AD(X) is available after concluding a separate usage contract with AD(X).
- Hive Adkit for ADOP is available after concluding a separate usage contract with ADOP.
- Hive Adkit for AD(X) supports the Unity and Cocos2D-X environments.
- Hive Adkit for ADOP supports Unity, Cocos2D-X, Android Native, and iOS Native environments.
- You must enter the ad unit ID value when calling the API for each ad unit.