It connects and manages a wallet based on the Polygon network. Wallet linkage is essential to access Polygon-based blockchain features within the console. The wallet supports various Polygon-based wallets through Walletconnect.
※ For smooth wallet management, we recommend connecting the MetaMask wallet, which is based on the Polygon network.
① This is the currently connected wallet address
- You can click on the wallet address to connect or disconnect the wallet.
② This is the wallet connect button. Clicking on the button will execute Walletconnect to initiate the connection process for the Polygon-based wallet.
③ This is the “Add Wallet” button. Clicking on the button allows you to add a new wallet at the bottom.
- Wallet Name : The name of the wallet connected through Walletconnect.
- Address : The wallet address connected through Walletconnect.
- Token Holdings : A list of tokens in the wallet connected through Walletconnect.
- Contract History : A history of contracts issued using the wallet address connected through Walletconnect.
- Memo : You can use the “Add Memo” button to add notes for each wallet.