If information retrieval and sanctions are necessary for the community users, they can be utilized.
Menu: Console > Hive Community > Member Management > Search User
- View information such as a specific user’s posts, comments, and sanction history.
- You can search for users’ information with their PlayerID and community ID.
Suspension of Use
Menu: Console > Hive Community > Member Management > Suspension of Use
- Apply sanctions to specific users. Note that community sanctions and in-game sanctions operate separately.
- If a user is sanctioned within the community, they cannot create posts or comments only within the community but can still access the game.
- Conversely, if a user is sanctioned in the game, they can still participate in normal community activities if they are not under community sanctions.
- User sanctions can be applied using PlayerID and community ID.